- Groups are formed by 15 or more visitors.
- In order to enjoy the discounts and advantages this option offers, it is essential to book in advance and confirm it at least 24 hours in advance. Bookings can be made by e-mailing email@example.com or calling +34 985 627 243.
- Booking allows the Museum to know in advance the number of participants and their expectations of the visit, accommodating the services of the centre to their needs. If the number of participants makes it advisable, groups will be reorganised at the Museum reception desk, providing staggered access to the centre to ensure a comfortable visit for all participants.
- The visit is free. A guidebook is available along with your entrance ticket, in Spanish, English, French and Galician-Asturian. A Museum guard-guide will accompany groups during the tour to answer any questions that may arise during the visit.
To make your stay a rewarding experience, we advise the following recommendations:
- The estimated duration of the visit is one and a half hours. It is advisable to prepare your visit in advance and enter the Museum in good time so that you can enjoy the tour without rushing. If the group exceeds twenty members, please consider the additional time resulting from staggered access to the centre. Please ask any questions when booking.
- The centre’s guide-guards are at your disposal for any questions or issues that may arise during your stay at the Museum.
- It is advisable to follow the indicated route to ensure a comprehensive visit of all the facilities.
- Check the current timetables and fares.