From 1st to 5th January 2023
- Open on 3rd, 4th and 5th January, from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 18:30.
- Closed: from 6th to 31st January.
February to April and October to December 2023
- Tuesday to Friday, from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 18:30.
- Saturdays from 11:00 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 18:30.
- Sundays and public holidays, from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Monday, closed. Closed: 24th, 25th and 31st December.
- Special Easter Week opening hours (Thursday to Saturday), from 11:00 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 19:30.
May to September 2023
- Tuesday to Saturday, from 11:00 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 19:30.
- Sundays and public holidays (23rd June and 8th September), from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Monday, closed. Closed 1st May and 7th August.
Children from 6 to 12 years old: €0.30
- Groups from 15 people.
- Large families.
- Members of the Club Cultura Asturias, the School Card and the Cultural Passport.
- On presentation of the entrance ticket to the Asturias Jurassic Museum, the Teverga Prehistory Park, the Centro de Arte Rupestre de Tito Bustillo and the Laboral Ciudad de la Cultura.
- Check other groups with discounts at Special discounts at the Museum.
Free of charge:
- From 0 to 5 years old.
- Every Tuesday.
- School groups when booked in advance.
- 18 May, International Museum Day.
- Subject to accreditation:
- Professional tour guides.
- The unemployed.
- Residents of the council of Grandas de Salime.
- Members of the following entities: Red de Museos Etnográficos de Asturias (REDMEDA), Consejo Internacional de Museos (ICOM), Asociación Profesional de Museólogos de España (APME), Asociación Nacional de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios y Museólogos (ANABAD) and Asociación Española de Museólogos (AEM).