Check the hygienic-sanitary recommendations (Covid-19) before visiting the Museum
- You don’t need to book in advance for individual visits. Tickets can be buyed through this link: Buy tickets.
- The visit is free. A guidebook is available at the Museum’s reception, along with your entrance ticket, in Spanish, English, French and Galician-Asturian. Before starting the visit, Museum staff welcome visitors and provide basic information about the nature of the centre, its collections and the recommended route.
To make your stay a rewarding experience, please consider the following recommendations:
- The estimated duration of the visit is one and a half hours. It is advisable to prepare your visit in advance and enter the Museum in good time so that you can enjoy the tour without rushing.
- The centre’s guide-guards are at your disposal for any questions or issues that may arise during your stay at the Museum.
- It is advisable to follow the indicated route to ensure a comprehensive visit of all the facilities.
- Check the current timetables and fares.