Recommendations to minimize risks of covid-19 virus infection when visiting the museum
The Ethnographic Museum of Grandas de Salime “Pepe el Ferreiro” has adapted its facilities and services to help minimize the risks of COVID-19 virus infection.
On the day of your visit is recommended:
- Use of mask.
- Keep to a social distance from others of at least 1.5 meters.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are available at the entrances to the museum´s reception, shop and toilets.
- Pay attention to the instructions and recommendations listed on the information board.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- Call our assistants for any questions or queries. We´re here to help.